Our company

Planning Permission

 Our consultancy has a wide range of experience in dealing with all types of planning permission applications, from house extensions to new builds and everything in between.


If you are going to build a new house then you will need to obtain planning permission. If you are going to build an extension then you may still need planning permission, depending on its size and location relevant to the main property.


There are three types of planning permission:


1: Full permission
2: Outline permission
3: Permission consequent on outline permission


The most common is for full planning permission.


For example in a typical housing extension, we will come out to the property and carry out a full survey of the house, taking all the neccessary room measurements, window heights and other critical dimensions. Then we will draw the existing floor plans and building elevations.


Once this is complete the next stage is to draw the proposed extension and review this with you the client. Once you are happy with the design it will then be submitted to the relevant Council for review and in turn full planning permission is normally achieved in under 12 weeks.

Should you have any further questions or queries please feel free to contact us.